‘Tis the season to be jolly…
Or, you know, ask for stuff from your parents/Santa Claus and spend a ridic amount on everyone you know. Just in case they bought you something, because no one wants to be the person who gets a gift and doesn’t have something ready to give in return.
Anyway, if money were no object, I would ask for:
1. A puppy. I don’t actually care what breed at all, but this is my dream world, so I’m going to say an Old English Sheep Dog, or an Australian Shepherd, or a Chocolate Lab.
Photo Credit: Daily Puppy (Which is standing in for a real puppy until my dreams come true…)
2. A sweet ride. Fast, cool, fast. You know, just your basic starter car. Failing this I will take a CRV; please also pay for the insurance because I’m broke. Kthnx.
3. A new wardrobe. Again, I’m broke. Just set me up a tab at Holt Renfrew and I’ll be good to go. Or else just hand me an unlimited Visa and I’ll be out of your hair!
4. Unlimited flights home. Because I would like to see the frozen tundra (AKA Northwestern Ontario) more than twice a year. For longer than 2 weeks at a time. And preferably in the summer when I can swim and frolic in the water.
5. A new laptop. Probably this one. I’m always so jealous of everyone at school with their fancy, non-dying laptops. Le sigh.
6. A fab inner-city townhouse. Best of both worlds: not too big, but there’s a yard for my puppy. And a garage for my sweet ride. And you KNOW there’s a whole room with just shoes in it.
How about you? If you could receive anything for Christmas this year, what would you ask for?