What kind of person would I be if I didn’t have a list of things to do before I die? I’m hoping that’s a long time off, but all the same, I’ll probably get cracking on this sooner than later. Accomplishments rock, yo.
- Run a 10k. I have no desire to run a half or full marathon. I think a 10k is more than enough of a challenge for me, considering my past rants.
- Travel South America. I took a couple Spanish classes in university and a component of that was the culture and geography of those lovely countries down yonder.
- Own 365+ pairs of shoes. I know I should probably want to save the world or something… but shoes make my heart go pitter-patter. I think it’s safe to say that I won’t be making much progress on this for the next few years.
- Get married. I just really want to have the full white dress fairytale.
- Own a house. With a yard, a pup, and a nice little vegetable garden. And I’ll plant herbs and bake bread and the sun will always shine.
- Write something meaningful. Not that I don’t think that it’s possible that someone, somewhere finds this blog to be one of the most amazing pieces of literature, but really… I’d like to actually write something. I don’t care if it never gets published, or if it is ever read by anyone else. I just want to write something that I feel proud of.
- Take my parents on a trip. Maybe not both at the same time (that might be a bit awkward), but after everything they’ve done for me, it’s kind of the least I can do for them.
As more things come to me, I’ll add to this. But do tell, what’s on your bucket list?